Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Spreading The Blogging Love!

Salamz and Hi;

One of the favorite thing I do everyday(especially when Im bored at work...tihtihtih) is blog reading. I also tends to blog hopping until I got lost in the cyberspace and cant tell which blog did I read in the first place...not to forget the headache and dry eyes too.

Its been fun, reading about how people are being very open about their thoughts and telling their real live story and some even love story(sometimes too mushy mushy lar for me) for the world to read. But anyway, I have nothing against that, I think everyone have their rights to  be less discreet and share bits of their life.  I also read local forums especially you know about mummy and baby stuff... and it AMAZED me to notice that people who are active online, saying this I mean--I see their name in almost all the forums I visited or their blogs are link from others blog, are actually the same group of people. :-) These people sure is enjoying and benefiting from the current social networking that the Internet has to offer.  Some are very good at blog writings too. Those are the blogs that I surfed till my eyes itch for staring at the computer screen for too long...hahaha.

Now now, enough about other people who became popular on the net and local mummy blogging scene..my point for this long winded post is to let you know that I decided to be "visible online" ..oh I didn't mentioned didn't  I , when I'm blog reading I hardly leave a comment, I just silently read...not even a squeak from me........shy me :-).

So bloggers out there, allow me to be the 'IN' people too hehheheee......Anyway, last but not least I hope you'll enjoy reading my views and my outlook on life and I shall also share the random thoughts I have from my twisted often confused and stressed over choices mind to lalalala lighten your day...

Thanks for dropping by and wishes you good health! /bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment