Friday, June 18, 2010

My Friday morning thoughts....the MONEY MATTERS

I was driving to work this morning...feeling happy that its Friday and just can't wait for the weekends.... While I was enjoying my morning hitz.fm bla bla bla....I saw a "pakcik" and "makcik" holding hands walking by the roadside.  I know you might be thinking....duh! so what lah I saw couple holding hands......its normal.... well maybe if mat salleh couple normal...tapi for orang melayu couple....jarang-jaranglah...They don't appear rich to me-from the dressing  I mean, not that I am being judgemental but the shirt doesnt looks like polo or makcik's bag doesnt look like prada..hmm maybe it was prado....ahhahahahaha..- anyways back to the topic...on my 15 seconds observation :-)...they look happy and content..caring and care- less of the busy traffics.....and I asked myself again....and again cos lately.....money matters seems a bit overwhelming to our family .....can money really buy happiness????? can holiday buy happiness?  I bet the makcik never go to europe.......or pergi london to the wax museum and take picture with waxed britney spears....overseas  tiada dalam book lah...eventhough ada air asia cheap cheap ticket now everyone can really fly....:-P..

So ladies and gentleman.....again I am asking myself can money buy you happiness? I would say,  its true that money can't buy happiness but with money I can enroll my kids in good school..give them good food to eat for their brain and physical development.... get them in the elite social circle and developed inner self respect and confident....so to sum it up... money cannot buy happiness but money is the way to happiness...... Now is that the same?  confused....!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment