Monday, June 21, 2010

Sister Kindness

Salam  and hi peeps....

Did you guys had a good weekend? I did.  I didn't go to any fancy places but I just love hanging around with my kids and watching Fabulousity Kimora Lee Simmons... I love KLS...she seems to be very loud and very bossy but she's very softy inside and reward her staff well. Above all, I like her because she just know what she wants and how to get it... this quality is hard to find in a woman, most of the time....we want something...but we don't know exactly what..because we changed our mind a lot, agree?

Being around my kids on a weekend can be really tiring and they get on my nerves real quick when they start with their mural drawing on the living room wall or when they  lay down on the door mat and roll on the floor on slices of fresh baked chocolate cake that I baked with love for them ;-)..and I tell you, all this drama can happened real quick when I am not looking even for a split second.


 
    At their best behavior. Don't be deceive guys :-P

My Jelita is really active and of all the cartoon/kid series that she's been watching like Mickey Mouse Club House, Dora the Explorer, Timmy Time, Word World, Tom Tom Bak and many more....her favorite is Ultraman Cosmos...I remembered that I used to like Ultraman too when I was a kid, my husband said he did too, just that it was just Ultraman not Ultarman Cosmos(maybe cicit of Ultraman).  The Japanese really did it don't they, they made a real good job coming up with that series and its a fave for many generations..though it has no educational values(I think) but I just love to watch Jelita happy-happy smiles and the occasional jumping, running and rolling when its on TV :-).

Just like other siblings, Jelita and Cantik doesn't see everything eye to eye all the time....they do get into small fights. It will start with screaming at each other really loud and then Cantik is more of an attacker, she'll grab Jelita on the face, the eye, especially and it does worries me cos I scared that Jelita can really get hurt, although of course Cantik does it unintentionally... Jelita on the other hand is much softer and not as aggressive, she doesn't hit Cantik or do anything cruel back, she just push Cantik away and screams even louder. Not like I condone this kind of action, just that I can really see how Jelita knows that she's the bigger sister and she must show exemplary attitude.  There's also this jealousy thingy that they showed on each other in terms of getting mummy's attention.  So far I can see that my Cantik is very clingy and very "manja" and a little spoilt, Jelita on the other hand is showing that she's the funny type with lot of sense of humor.  I figure Cantik is a year younger so its perfectly fine.  After all with the 2 different characters that they have, it  add rainbows to my life and make it much more worth living.
 Best friends forever

The best thing of  the sister kindness act that I must praise my daughters are the affections that they showed when one is sleeping.  For example, when Cantik is sleeping, Jelita will go over to pat and rub her back and hum slow sounds to Cantik. Sometimes she even sing London Bridge-literally(she doesn't know the exact lyrics but it sure sounds like London Bridge).  She willl also give Cantik a kiss on the forehead.  Similarly if Jelita is sleeping, Cantik will pat her side bottom, give her a kiss and rub her back gently.  I guess they get this from watching me and imitate it. There are so many qualities on you that you don't want your children to pick-up but THIS.. I am proud they did.  I want them to grow up like me, loving and caring.  I know that in future they will have disagreement, but if they are strongly bonded by love, they will be able to put aside whatever that causes the fight. Blood is definitely thicker than water.

 
Bila dua-dua dah 'pengsan'

Lastly, to end my post this time, I present you our recent photo at the Tuaran Crocodile Farm.

 
Victoria Beckham pose with mummy dearest...

XOXO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment